Thursday, January 28, 2010

Things to Come

Ok, I've been slacking. There's just so darn much to do these days, what with the new job and everything. But I'm going to get back on track; there are some questions I have and I'd love to get them off my chest and out in the open. For now though...consider the philosphical ramifications of time travel...if you could, would you? Should you? Would it matter if you did? Could you change things, knowing that the minute you altered something in your past you would also be removing your intial motivation to change said event? Would that event stay changed? If it did (or didn't), would that point toward the possible existence of a higher power in the universe?

And that is one of the reasons I love bartending; I had that very conversation with three or four guys at the bar the other night, in between bourbon education and cocktails.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's make it a discussion...but how about a sensible one, eh?